Partners and teammates, not just customers.
Eco TempLine® clients are more than just paying customers – they become our partners and teammates, working with us to devise the best solution for their unique situation.
Being the best means more than just meeting the client’s highest product performance expectations. It includes finding the most sustainable, environmentally benign ingredients and manufacturing practices to create a safe, waterborne product. Packaging and delivery is also carefully planned to yield the least possible solid waste and pollution potential, while achieving the lowest possible transportation cost.
We strive to maintain our client relationships by staying engaged to keep the conversation going. We collaborate on continued improvements in all aspects of our supplier relationship. In addition to the inherent quality of our products, our brand has been built on our total investment in servicing our clients, before, during, and after the sale.
Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability
The TempLine® System was built within the foundational environmental stewardship we have created for our company. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency defines environmental stewardship as: “The responsibility for environmental quality shared by all those whose actions affect the environment.”
Fundamental environmental stewardship for manufacturers requires:
- Strict adherence to the letter and the spirit of the laws defining environmental compliance
- Reducing or eliminating the discharge of toxic materials into the environment
- Conserving natural resources (water, fuel sources, trees, ores, and other raw materials)
- Reducing waste from manufacturing, packaging, and delivery of goods and services, and the resulting volume of waste flowing into landfills
Eco TempLine® has made environmental stewardship part of our core mission, translated into action within our field of expertise every single day.
- Our waterborne technology eliminates VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions that solvent-based paints release into the atmosphere.
- Our paint products apply and clean up easily and safely with water, eliminating the risk of hazardous cleaning materials being discharged into sewer systems or affecting employee health.
- We offer highly-concentrated shipping forms in recyclable boxes to reduce shipping volume and emissions.
- We can bulk-load raw materials directly from tanker trucks into mixing tanks to eliminate intermediate packaging waste while preventing possible spillage and storm water contamination.
- We continue to prioritize the goal of waste reduction in new product research and in our packaging choices.